For NBN Enterprise Ethernet services in non FTTP sites, NBNco will run FTTP to your premises.
Your business grade router selection is important.
BYO Router - Self Managed devices
- A Commschoice approved quality router is required for Business Grade services
- BYO Routers are not supported by the CommsChoice Service Team.
- Business Grade Routers are recommended for Fibre services
Self Managed routers are not supported by Commschoice. Service config details will be supplied to your Router Manager.Order Now
Ubiquiti Unifi GB router
Ubiquiti Unifi GB Router
- Our Entry level GB Device
- 4 WAN ports
- GB Throughput
- Rack Mount capable
- Cost Effective GB Solution
- Web management portal
Device only. Configuration custom pricing based on client specifications. POA. Support packages available. Onsite installation available at additional chargeOrder Now
Cisco Meraki network devices
Please discuss Cisco Meraki
- Meraki Hardware & Advanced security Licensing
- Full remote access, orchestration & network visibility
- Enhanced security options
- Managed service options
- Web Management portal
Cisco Meraki Devices are recommended for up to 250Mbps services. Support packages available .Order Now
Get connected with confidence
Business continuity and simplicity is our priority.
Your journey to the nbn begins well before we connect your business site(s). We understand the transition to the nbn will impact every business differently. Our nbn network specialists are ready to help you make the most of the transition based on your business needs; and demonstrate how you can leverage the nbn to deliver all that you do now – and more.
Maximising the benefits of the nbn whilst transitioning can be complicated. You can rely on us to help you navigate the transition with confidence.