Simple, scalable landline and mobile calling within Microsoft Office 365.
Today's workplaces are increasingly mobile requiring innovative solutions to enhance team collaboration and work more effectively.
CommsChoice Teams SIPConnect provides direct dialing capability from Microsoft Teams; integrating cost effective, quality PSTN calls with Microsoft’s superior collaboration tools. Now your team can communicate via chat, video calls, voice calls and conferencing to people inside and outside your workplace using a single system - rather than using different tools for different calls.
All you need is a suitable Teams SIPConnect Teams Calling plan; simple, ubiquitous, competitive Internet connectivity; a Microsoft Office 365 subscription (provided by your chosen Microsoft partner) and you're away.
Teams SIPConnect combines cost effective voice connectivity with Microsoft's superior collaboration tools - whilst leveraging your existing voice assets.
- Simple pricing with PAYG or Unlimited SIP rates, plus a per user fee
- Shared channels - only pay for the lines you need
- Office365 licensing remains with your Microsoft partner - unlike some providers
- Experienced professional services team with Teams PowerShell expertise
- Rapid, centralised mass deployment across multiple sites
- Cost effective, highly available voice connectivity
- Flexible agreements - scale up (or down) as required
- Allocate users a dedicated phone number (DID) linked to their Microsoft Office 365 account
- Number portability
- DID number availability in 6000 cities globally
- 24/7 support by engineers
- Proactive network monitoring
How does Teams SIPConnect work?
Like taking candy from a baby
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (and 4!)
Select or upgrade your Office 365 license – available through your chosen Microsoft partner
Choose your CommsChoice Teams SIPConnect plan
Identify your desired CommsChoice voice and video accessories (or maintain existing)