Free SIP Channel Offer. Take any 100Mb + Business Fibre service and get up to 100 SIP PAYG channels included at no extra charge.
SIP - The ISDN Alternative for on-prem Phone Systems
SIP provides costs effective voice rates, especially when compared to legacy ISDN. Your SIP voice channels can be combined with existing data and internet access links. SIP trunks will connect directly to on-premises UC and late model PABX systems. Older PABX's can usually interface using gateways too.
Options for older on-prem Systems include:
- Used an existing embedded IP card
- Add an IP card
- Add an ISDN gateway
Alternately a MS Teams Phone System or Cloud Business Phone Hosted PBX can be used to replace the phone system if it's too old.
Unlike ISDN, SIP is extremely scalable, and a cost-effective way to ensure your current infrastructure investment is fully optimised. If you’re not ready to move to Cloud Business Phone you can maintain your existing PBX and use a CommsChoice SIP Gateway to establish, manage and terminate calls to any network globally.
To keep your business running, SIP provides enhanced resilience and in the event of a failure can re-route using alternate, redundant links – including 4G services.
Whether you’re hearing about SIP for the first time, or you’re already planning to transform your business communications, just follow these steps.
1. Contact CommsChoice and order the number of ISDN lines you need to replace.
2. We liaise with your PBX maintainer and arrange number porting and help coordinate any hardware changes needed to run SIP Trunks
3. On the day of your number port, we liaise closely with your on site PBX maintainer to ensure the change over is as seamless as possible.
SIP is suitable for businesses not quite ready to make the move to Cloud Business Phone; those that want enhanced redundancy and a scalable, cost effective voice solution.
- Highly scalable and you only pay for the lines you need
- Greater redundancy than traditional phone lines
- Significantly more cost effective and flexible than ISDN
- Prepare for the NBN as copper services get disconnected
- Only pay for the lines you need and the calls you make
- Number availability in more than 6000 cities globally
- 24/7 support manned by customer service focused engineers