SIP provides costs effective voice rates, especially when compared to legacy ISDN. Your SIP voice channels can be combined with existing data and internet access links. SIP trunks will connect directly to on-premises UC and late model PABX systems. Older PABX's can usually interface using gateways too.
Unlike ISDN, SIP is extremely scalable, and a cost-effective way to ensure your current infrastructure investment is fully optimised. If you’re not ready to move to Global PBX you can maintain your existing PBX and use a CommsChoice SIP Gateway to establish, manage and terminate calls to any network globally.
To keep your business running, SIP provides enhanced resilience and in the event of a failure can re-route using alternate, redundant links – including 4G services.
Whether you’re hearing about SIP for the first time, or you’re already planning to transform your business communications - we’re here to simplify your journey to the cloud.
SIP is suitable for businesses not quite ready to make the move to Global PBX; those that want enhanced redundancy and a scalable, cost effective voice solution.
- Highly scalable and you only pay for the lines you need
- Greater redundancy than traditional phone lines
- Significantly more cost effective and flexible than ISDN
- Prepare for the NBN as copper services get disconnected
- Only pay for the lines you need and the calls you make
- Number availability in more than 6000 cities globally
- 24/7 support manned by customer service focused engineers