ISDN is dead.
Long live Hosted Voice.
Telstra has already ceased sale of new ISDN services. By 2022, their ISDN network will be shut down completely.
Fortunately, the alternative is both cheaper and far superior.
SIP is a highly scalable, cost effective way of ensuring your existing investment in voice infrastructure is fully optimised. Keep your existing telephone system and use a SIP gateway to communicate – significantly reducing costs compared to ISDN - by converging voice and data traffic over the internet.
You don't need to continue to pay for expensive ISDN (or PSTN) lines.
We understand that the transition from ISDN to IP telephony will impact every business differently. We’re ready to prepare you for the future, today. We deliver business continuity and but keep things simple.
ISDN services are coming to their end of life. We’re here to simplify your journey to the cloud with our suite of SIP & Hosted Voice unified communications solutions.
- Highly flexible and scalable
- Greater redundancy than traditional phone lines
- Delivered over the most trusted networks
- Full number portability - retain your existing telephone numbers before legacy networks are switched off
- 24/7 support manned by customer service focused engineers