If you need to future proof your business at low risk and low cost, NBN Enterprise Ethernet could be the answer you are looking for.
To help you better understand NBN Enterprise Ethernet and its full capabilities, we have compiled a list of the 10 most common questions we receive from businesses just like yours.
- What is NBN Enterprise Ethernet?
- Where is NBN Enterprise Ethernet available?
- What's the difference between NBN Enterprise Ethernet and NBN TC2 and NBN TC4?
- What’s the difference between High CoS and Low CoS Class of Service?
- Can I change from Low to High CoS during my contract term?
- What is a best effort and committed bandwidth Enterprise Ethernet?
- What is the maximum bandwidth I can get on Enterprise Ethernet?
- How long will it take to install Enterprise Ethernet?
- Is Enterprise Ethernet installation free?
- What SLAs are available on Enterprise Ethernet?
This in-depth guide will give you the answers to all of these questions plus a full breakdown of everything else you need to know about integrating Enterprise Ethernet into your business.
To access our FREE whitepaper please enter your details below.
As the leader in Enterprise Ethernet, CommsChoice can help deliver a secure business-grade direct fibre service to your office door, with dedicated bandwidth and a range of enhanced SLA options.